Delivering your purchases
Refunds and Returns
In accordance with UK laws, if you are unhappy with your purchase within 14 days of receipt we will provide an exchange or refund. In order to request an exchange or refund, please contact us in writing at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
Any returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- CDs or DVDs will only be accepted for return if the seal is intact and the case is unopened – if the CD or DVD case has been opened, no refund will be issued.
- You will waive your 14 day right to cancel on digital download products (such as downloaded music files) once you have downloaded the file. No refunds will be issued once the file has been downloaded. Please contact us if your download is faulty or failed and we will provide assistance.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- If an item is faulty we will replace it after confirmation of the fault.